Do you want to show the whole screen of your iOS device on a bigger screen like a PC or Mac? If yes, then you are on the right page. Today In this post, we are going to share some methods that you can use to start airplay from iPhone to Mac. But, before that, you need to know about the what does the term “Airplay” Means. So, Here is a short description of the term Airplay that we’ve given below:
What is Airplay?
Airplay is a protocol suite developed by the Apple Inc, that allows you to stream your video, audio files on a bigger screen like a Television. With the help of Airplay, you can stream the screen of your iPhone on any Airplay-receiving device. It’s very simple to mirror your iPhone screen when it comes to streaming it on the television. But, it’s a tricky task to display your iPhone screen on a PC or Mac. So, How you can do this?
For this, we just need to make our PC/Mac behave like an Airplay receiver so that we can airplay iPhone to Mac. To do this, you need to install a third-party software that will turn your device into an Airplay receiver. There are lots of software which will turn your PC into an Airplay Receiver. Some of them are as follows:
How to Turn your PC into an Airplay Receiver?
Below are the basic steps that you need to follow to convert your device into the Airplay Receiver:-
- Firstly, Install any of the above mentioned third party software.
- Once installed, run the software on your PC or Mac and it will turn your Computer into an Airplay Receiver.
- Also, Make sure that both the iPhone and the Computer are connected to the same wi-fi network.
- Now, Just open the control center on your iDevice and Tap on Airplay.
- Select the PC/Mac and Click the Mirroring option.
- Then, your iPhone will now stream the whole iPhone screen on your Mac via the third party app.
Some Tips to Troubleshoot the Airplay Mirroring Issues
If you don’t see any Airplay option in the control center, then the below tips might help you to fix the issue.
- Make sure all your devices are connected to the same wi-fi network.
- Your device should be compatible with the Airplay feature.
- Make sure that the Airplay App is running on your PC or Mac.
- Also, make sure to turn off the Bluetooth on your iPhone.
That’s it! Above are the steps that you need to follow in order to airplay from iPhone to Mac. I hope this post helped you to get the required information you are looking for. Using the above method will help you to demonstrate an application live or in person or even record a screencast. At last, if you have any doubts or questions, then feel free to share them with us through the comment section below.