In the early 20s, Shigetaka Kurita invented emojis while working at a Japanese company Docomo. Since the day it was invented, people are still using emoticons to express their feelings to others.
No matter, whether we are on Facebook or Whatsapp, we just love to use these emojis while having a conversation with our loved ones. Both the iPhones and Android has these emoticons, but iPhone emoticons are somewhat better than the emojis available on Android.
If you’re getting bored of these emoticons, then we have good news for you. Fortunately, we have found a method which you can adapt to use iPhone emojis on an Android device. All you have to do is just follow our simple guide and you’ll be able to use iPhone emojis on your Android device.
How One Can Use iPhone Emojis on an Android Device?
Everyone can use iPhone emojis on his Android device using the steps which we are going to explain in this blog post. For simplicity purpose, we have divided the entire guide into two parts. So, let’s explore how you can use iPhone emojis on Android devices as follows:
1. Use iPhone Emojis on a Rooted Android Device
- Go to your Mobile Settings.
- Navigate to the Security and Privacy option.
- Tap on the option to open it.
- From there, you’ve to enable the unknown sources option.
- Now, download Emojis Zip File on your Android device.
- Install the Emojis App on your device.
- Grant all the permissions required by the Zip file.
- As soon as the installation process finishes, open the app on your device.
- Now, click on the add ~ez_lsquo+ez_rsquo~ button.
- This will display some options on your screen.
- From the available options, you’ve to select Emoji.zip file.
- Now, wait for a few seconds and let the module install on your device.
- After this, you’ll see a pop up on your screen.
- Click on the Reboot button.
- After the reboot, you can start using the iPhone emojis on your Android device.
2. Get iPhone Emojis on an Android Device without a Root
If you don’t have a rooted device, then you can use our this method to get iOS emojis on an Android device. Following are the steps which you can follow to get iPhone emojis on Android device:
- Download Emojis Font 3 Apk file on your device.
- Install it on your Android device.
- Make sure that Unknown Sources option is enabled before you install this app.
- Once you’ve installed this, you’ll require to make some changes to your mobile settings.
- Go to Settings>Display>Font Style.
- From there, you’ve to change your default font to the Emoji Font 3.
- Now, Download and install the Gboard App on your device.
- Once installed, Gboard will ask you for selecting an Input method.
- Just select Gboard there and you are ready to start using iPhone emojis on your Android device.
That’s it! These were the steps which you can follow to get iPhone emojis on both the rooted and non-rooted device. I hope this guide helped you to get iOS emojis on your Android device.
If you found this helpful, then don’t forget to share it with others. Also, if you are facing any issues while following this guide, then feel free to contact us through the comment section below.