It seems that several owners are also dealing with this problem, so we have put together instructions for skipping a Google ZTE account.
FRP bypass for ZTE instructions
- Restart the phone and turn it on again
- Select your preferred language and then tap Home
- Connect the phone to a Wifi network (preferably your home network)
- Skip several setup steps until you reach the Verify Account screen
- Touch the email field to activate the keyboard.
- Most ZTE phones are equipped with a shortcut keypad, so you will need to touch the menu key on the keyboard.
- Select Settings from the menu
- From the Setup menu in SwiftKey, select Languages
- Minimize the on-screen menu and then go to the Google search bar
- When you are prompted to sign in with a Google Account, select “No, thanks”.
- Enter “Settings” in the Google search bar and select it. When the SwiftKey menu appears again, touch Understood , then Not Now.
- From the Settings menu, choose Backup and Restore
- Select Reset factory data in this submenu. Perform the entire procedure and restart your phone. This time you will not see the FRP lock.
If you have had problems performing the above steps, here is a very useful video to guide you through the process. The method is slightly different and only works for devices with the same user interface, but it is another functional way to bypass Google Account verification on ZTE phones. There is also an FRP bypass apk for ZTE, but this is not recommended as there is no guarantee that it will work, so you can try it at your own risk.