Google has added a security feature (protection against factory reset) to its Android operating system. After a full reset, the operating system will prompt you to enter the last Google Account used on the phone before performing a factory reset to verify the identity of the phone’s real owner. This feature is important and is designed to prevent misuse of the phone in case of theft. But at the same time, it can cause some users to get into trouble if they forget their GMAIL credentials or password after a full reset. So, in this tutorial, we have taken the latest method of removing FRP Samsung J3 Pro Google Bypass FRP J330 GMAIL lock easily by following a few simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones available in modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie). The process of skipping FRP in the latest versions of Google Android becomes a challenge for all phones and all systems. And each version has a specific method to avoid this problem.
Once you have created a Google Account on your Samsung J3 Pro, FRP is active. So after you have performed a factory reset, you will be prompted to log in with the GMAIL username and password you have set up on the device. If your Samsung J3 Pro is lost or stolen, the device can no longer be used. In this case frpbypass.net offers you an amazing way to unlock FRP for your Samsung J3 Pro phone. You can easily unlock FRP on your Samsung J3 Pro device.
The FRP Bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP Bypass application tool that is compatible with your device. We have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK, which allows you to easily bypass FRP on your Samsung J3 Pro.
How to disable FRP (Factory Reset Protection):
On your Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro device, the FRP feature will be automatically activated when you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro device. If you want to deactivate it, all you need to do is delete your account.
How to skip FRP Samsung J3 Pro?
- Connect your Samsung phone to your Wi-Fi.
- Return to the home page and click Go to ARROW.
- Insert a SIM card with a pincode, then click Next several times.
- Now remove the SIM card and then enter the PIN code.
- Quickly click OK and click the lock logo, and then click the Notification Settings tab
On YouTube, scroll to the tab and then down.
In the application, click Notification Settings.
Datei in Geschichte und Datenschutz.
A Google Chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and download Google Account Manager Android 9.0 Pie.apk and FRP_Bypassfrp.apk
- Download here
- Install the Google Account Manager and do not open it.
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click Open.
- Click on the 3 dots in vertical position and select the login in the browser.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung J3 Pro and you have successfully removed the Google bypass lock for FRP Samsung J3 Pro FRP J330 GMAIL.