Remove Samsung S8 FRP without a computer:
Here you can see a very effective and easy to apply method, I hope it works for you:
If no positive results were obtained with the previous method, an alternative method is described below:
Step 1: Connect your Samsung S8 smartphone to Wi-Fi
Step 2: Return to the Samsung welcome screen.
Step 3: Tap with both fingers on the phone screen to activate TalkBack
Step 4: Then click the EMERGENCY CALL icon.
Step 5: Enter 112 and then call the number
Step 6: Double click on the + symbol
Step 7: Now click the on and volume buttons simultaneously to switch off TalkBack
Step 8: Touch Add to contacts.
Step 9: Add a new contact and click SAVE .
Step 10: Scroll to the contact list and touch the recently added contact
Step 11: Touch to send a new message to the saved number.
Step 12: Enter www.youtube.com in the message field and send the message.
Step 13: Now press the message and the youtube application will appear on your phone.
Step 14: Touch any link in the video description to open a Google Chrome welcome page.
Step 15: Go to this URL/link now and download Apex Launcher APK and FRP vnROM APK.
- Now go to Bookmarks > => History > => Download History
- Now install Apex Launcher and open it.
- Then, Settings > => Lock Screen Security> => other security settings Device> => Management
- Turn off Find My Device.
- Now return to the Settings page and tap SETTINGS.
- Touch the three (3) items and select Show System Applications.
- Search for Google Account Manager > => Storage > => Delete Data > => Disable
- Google Play Services> => Memory> => Manage memory> => Delete all data> => Disable
- Now go and install FRP apk bypass.
- Back to settings > => Cloud and accounts > => Add account > => Google
- Log in now with your Gmail address and confirm.
- Go back to Settings > => Applications > => Disabled > => and enable Google Play
- Finally, the steps are successfully skipped, and then restart your Samsung S8.
- I hope the tutorials will help you. If you encounter any problems while skipping the FRP on your phone, please enter a comment in the comment field below. Thank you for reading this post!