Samsung phones are among the world’s best-selling devices, so this problem is often faced by their users, especially those who receive used phones. If you need to discover ways to avoid the Google account in the Samsung Galaxy, you can use the method below:
FRP Bypass for Samsung instructions
After resetting the phone to factory settings, wait for it to restart and instruct it to select the language. After selecting a language, follow the steps below:
- Connect the phone to the Wifi network (preferably to the home network).
- On the next screen you will be asked to create a Google account.
- Press the text field where you want to insert the account until the Keyboard appears.
- Press and hold the “@” symbol until the configuration menu appears.
- Select Google Keyboard Settings.
- Click on the 3 dots at the top of the screen (or More, depending on your Android operating system).
- Click Help and Comments, and select any item from the list, which will look like this.
- In the help section, click on Use Google Keyboard. With an extended tap, choose any textual content from this web page and click Search the Web in the appropriate upper corner.
- The search field will appear (clear the text inside the search box).
- Enter the settings in the search field.
- Scroll down to find “About the Phone” and touch it.
- Enter the menu and look for Build Number. Tap 7 times on the Build Number to enable Developer Options.
- Return to the previous menu and open the developer option that just appeared.
- Allow the OEM to unlock and press the Back button twice.
- Reboot the device.
- Connect it to Wifi again.
- Please note that you will not be asked to sign in to your old Google account, but your phone will ask you to create a new Google account.
- Add a new account and your phone is ready to use.
And that’s it! If you have problems with the above steps, start a verbal exchange with the unlocking wizard, as it allows you to do so safely. These steps will easily help you skip the Samsung Galaxy J7 Google account, for example, or any other version that runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop and above.