The procedure for an LG phone may seem a bit complicated at first, but don’t get discouraged. Just follow the steps below and you should be able to unlock the FRP lock.
FRP bypass for LG instructions
- Connect the phone to a Wifi network (preferably your home network)
- Return to the main welcome screen and touch Accessibility
- In this new menu, tap Vision in the following menu, followed by Talkbac k
- Move your finger up in this new menu and touch Text-to-Speech
- Touch the Google Voice Synthesis Engine Gearbox Settings icon
- Touch Settings for Google Text to Speech Engine
- Here you should see the Comments menu. Touch it until a new submenu appears.
If it’s come to that, that’s great. It’s very close to the time when you won’t have to check the Google account on your GL.
After tapping Terms of Service, a Google Chrome window opens. After loading, follow these steps:
- Touch the No Thank You button when prompted to log in
- Initially, you will be directed to the Terms of Service page. Tap the Google logo to go to the home page.
- Type “Test” in the search bar and search for it.
- The first result must be from Wikipedia. Touch and hold the description below the page title. This will display a menu with two options: Copy and Share, as well as three vertical points on the right side.
- Hit the three dots. This will reveal a new menu with three options: Select All, Search and Web Support. Tap Support . This will reveal your phone’s search bar.
- Press No, thank you, where you will be asked to log in.
- Enter settings in the search bar and open it
- After you enter the Settings menu, search for applications and touch
- From the Applications menu, touch the three dots in the upper right corner and select Show System. You will see a complete list of your phone’s system applications
- Find the Configuration Wizard in the list and touch it
- Touch Force Stop, then touch OK
- Stay on the Setup Wizard menu, then touch Memory . You will see the Clear Cache option. Touch
Another important step is ready. You’re almost done!
- Double-tap the Backspace key to return to the application list.
- From here, touch Google Play services. Repeat the above steps: touch Forced Stop, then touch Disable, then touch OK.
- Using the backspace key, return to the configuration menu.
- Restart your device. This will prevent the Google Account for LG from being verified.
After restarting the phone, you must complete the initial setup. Without connecting the phone to a Wi-Fi network, touch the Next arrow on the phone’s welcome screen. Then touch Skip.
If your phone is connected to a Wi-Fi network, touch the Wi-Fi network, hold down the Forgot network button, and then touch Next. Touch Skip until you see the Protect this device option, which should be turned off.
Then, skip all screens until you reach the Google Terms of Service list. Review I Agree and touch Done.
Okay, just one more step. To successfully skip the Google review, you need to reset the LG phone. Again, make sure that it is NOT connected to Wi-Fi!
- Go to Settings > General > Backup and Restore
- Select the option to reset the factory data
- Go to Reset Phone> Clear All> Reset.
That’s it! You have succeeded in removing the FRP block from your LG .