The FRP Bypass apk, also known as the FRP Bypass Tool, is used to bypass Google’s factory reset protection. It is useful if you have forgotten your Google Account password after resetting it to factory defaults.
You can use the FRP bypass method described in this guide to solve all your problems. In this article we will tell you all about the FRP Bypass apk. As you know, many users face this problem and want to know how to bypass Google’s factory reset protection on their Android device.
Google Factory Reset Protection is a new patch developed by Google that protects the user’s device in case it is lost. This tool is very useful if you have reset your Android device to factory defaults and you have forgotten your Google Account password.
So please read this guide to learn more about this tool and how you can use it.
What is Google FRP Bypass APK?
As already mentioned, the Bypass Factory Reset protection is a security patch developed by Google. It helps to protect your device in case of theft or loss. No one can bypass FRP because they need access to their Google Account.
The FRP bypass feature was first introduced for devices like LG, Samsung and many others. It is certainly an impressive security feature, but it creates a lot of problems if you forget your account password.
FRP Bypass APK: Google Factory Reset Protection Easily
All Android smartphones and tablets running Android 5.0 are shipped with this security patch. To prevent Android frp from being blocked, two guides are available. You only need to follow the simple steps for the FRP workaround.
Especially with this guide you can easily bypass the Google Frp lock if you have lost your device or forgotten your account password.
For the first method of FRP bypass, you will need a USB drive, OTG cable and a PC. Once you have met these requirements, follow these steps:
FRP Bypass with OTG
- First you need to download FRP bypass apk from our official website. You can see the download link above.
- Once you have downloaded the file, copy FRP bypass apk to your USB drive.
- Now boot your Android device where you have an FRP problem.
- This will open a setup wizard where you have to follow the basic instructions.
- Once the Bypass Factory Default Protection screen appears, you will need to enter your Google Account login information.
- But because of the reason why you lost your phone or cannot remember it, you will have to try something else.
- Now you have to connect the USB stick to your Android device with the OTG cable.
- You will see the file browser open on your Android phone. Then open the folder on your Android device where you saved the apk FRP Bypass file.
- During the installation process your phone blocks the installation and you might see an unknown error source. Just go to the settings of your device and turn on the option Unknown Sources.
- Now touch the installation button again to start the installation process.
- Once the installation is complete, tap open and the setup menu will open.
- Scroll down the configuration, select the backup and restore option. Then touch Reset factory data and touch the confirmation button.
That’s it! You have successfully bypassed Google’s factory default protection on your Android device. You now need to reboot your device and will no longer face the problem of FRP bypass. After restarting your device, you can choose to add or skip a Google Account.
APK Bypass FRP Requirements
- Android device with Lollipop or a higher version of Android.
- Working internet connection to download the required files.
- Windows PC
How to bypass Google’s factory reset protection without OTG
The first method we presented earlier requires an OTG cable together with the apk file with Google Factory Reset protection. But with this method there is no need for OTG. Since we will use the FRP bypass tool, make sure you have a working Internet connection. Then let us get started:
- First you have to turn on your Android device. You will see a setup wizard.
- Follow the instructions on the screen as soon as you see the FRP Bypass Tool screen. You must open your keyboard and touch your settings.
- You must then press the Menu button and then the Help and Comments button.
- You must then enter what you want to write and select the “Share” option.
- Then select the messaging option, then a new message and enter any number in the “To” section. Then select it and touch the contact icon.
- Then touch the button with the call icon and touch the new call option. When the dial pad opens, you must enter * # * # # 4636 # * * * * * * *.
- Now touch the Usage Statistics option and touch the Back button. You will then be taken to the Settings menu.
- Next, you need to touch the Backup and Restore option. Select Restore Factory Data and confirm.
That’s it, folks! You have successfully skipped the verification of your Google Account using the FRP Skip tool. The screenshots in this guide are included to help you follow these steps. I hope that these two methods have helped clarify your questions about how to avoid Google’s Factory Default Protection.